Saturday 25 June 2011

p(002)e: The Balloon-Hoax (revised)

Uhoh, nearly missed out on day two.
That would have been a little bit humiliating.


Updated my piece for this entry because I felt that the original was a bit plain.







You can still check out the original entry under the jump.

Original post:

I lazed around the house all morning, ran a few errands, worked all afternoon and into the evening, followed by dinner and about two-thirds of a movie, so I didn't even start reading today's piece until about 9pm. Thankfully it wasn't very long, meaning I did complete it. And my response is yet another scribble, just because yesterday really put me in a mood for drawing. Fine black sharpie with pen and highlighter fillers.


DSC08170.JPG
Sorry this one is sideways. If I wasn't so sleepy, I would turn it 90 degrees. Alas, I am tired.

DSC08178.JPG

DSC08179.JPG


DSC08185.JPG
My favourite part of the scribble. All 8 passengers, although I have nothing to indicate who is who.


See you tomorrow.
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment